Thursday 13 September 2012

My blog

In this blog I am going to be sharing my experiences and writing about Photograms, Pinhole photography and 35mm b&w film. I started the level 3 btec diploma in photography this week, new college, new place, new people and new experiences. I've always been interested in photography since I was little and hope that it becomes my future job. I love the dark rooms and 'old' film photography I think that you have to have talent to be able to get a good shot as you can't just look at a screen to see if it's worked. The photo to the right is one I took in the summer 2010 of the bombed out church in Liverpool. This is one of my favourite photos that I've taken. I can't wait to get started on pinhole cameras I think it will be interesting, I like the idea that you can get amazing looking photos just by making a box, putting a small hole in and using photographic paper.

2 comments: