Sunday 2 June 2013

Urban- Graffiti


 In class we looked at different types of location photography, one of them being urban/street. I decided to look more into this and take some images of urban graffiti. I'm going to keep adding images to this collection when I go to different places. I shot these images all on aperture value and used photoshop to edit them.



ISO - 200
F 5
In this image i made the back 'black and white' and left the writing in colour. To do this I used the selection tool to select the writing, went to select and inverse to select just the back. I then took down the saturation to make it gray and select, inverse again to select the writing and added a bit of colour to make it stand out a bit more.
ISO - 200
F 5

ISO - 200
F 5


ISO - 200
F 5

No comments:

Post a Comment