Monday 3 June 2013

Architecture


Architectural photography focuses on buildings and other constructions (bridges, stadiums, airports etc), interior design photography also comes under architectural photography.  The building in the image is the center of attention, any people in the image are there just to provide a sense of scale.  If using a DSLR camera a tilt shift lens can be useful as when you take a picture of a building you can see perspective on the building, the lens make it look straight (as seen in the image above). However you can do this without the tilt shift lens, by post production.

Here on examples that I found of a tilt shift lens.








As I don't have a tilt shift lens, I used photoshop to skew images. Here are some of the images that I took.





Aperture value
ISO -200
F 5


Before






Aperture value
ISO -200
F 5


After






Aperture value
ISO -200
F 5





Before










Aperture value
ISO -200
F 5



After














Before                                                                                           After

Aperture value
ISO -200
F 5






 To do this first I went to view, extras then grid. This is so that when I skew the image I can see when it's straight.







Then I went to select then all. After this I went to edit, transform then skew. At each corner on the photo a little square comes up, you move these to skew the image.
















No comments:

Post a Comment