Tuesday 12 February 2013

Strobe photography - Balloons


To get these images it was very hard, we had a water balloon tied to a stand above a bin to catch the water. I set the camera to a 10 second shutter speed, I pressed the button to set off the shutter. At some point in the 10 seconds one of my friends would use a stick that had a pin on the end to poke the balloon so it would burst but at the same time someone else would press the button on the light to make it flash. You have to press the flash at the same time has you burst the balloon or you wont get it bursting.


ISO- 100
F 22
Shutter speed - 10 seconds
I used photoshop to edit this image first  I removed the stick then I added more contrast into the image. I also changed the colour of the balloon.













ISO- 100
F 22
Shutter speed - 10 seconds
I used photoshop to edit this image first  I removed the stick then I flipped this image upside down as it looks better. I added more contrast and added a bit of colour.









No comments:

Post a Comment