Monday 3 December 2012

Family photos

 Photos of my family that I took in Home Bargains and in my cousin's house, I then edited them in Photoshop and/or adobe bridge. I think these image show a 'normal' family day life.


I like the diagonal lines that lead you to my family and also how the left side of the photo is clear and it gets lighter as the image goes showing good shallow depth of field.

 Doing a bit of Christmas shopping, in this image I like the leading lines that take you to the person ( my aunty Gillian).














I like the motion of the book in this image. 
This image shows my family setting, all sitting around watching the kids 
 In this image I like how my cousin Emma is in focus but the rest is in blur or motion. It's juxtaposition between chaos in the background and calm in the stillness of Emma.

I also made the image black and white, I think it looks better like this.



In this image Caleb had noticed the camera and started to shout, I used photoshop to edit.


I like this image because I just think its cute and natural. 


In this image there is my cousin Jon, his wife Lauren and their child Caleb, I like the similarities between mother and son, both on technology.   

No comments:

Post a Comment